Re: [gtk-list] Re: announce: yet another gtk+ C++ wrapper (no caps as Owen suggest)

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Guillaume Laurent wrote:

>I know that, no offense meant. However, the initial statement which I
>quoted is extremely puzzling.
not at all, i guess that my poor english is guilty too.

>Fine, but how do you know what needs to be deleted ?

all new'ed object pointers are added to  template ref semantic lists.
Forms are containers that mantain such lists ,
as you close (destroy) the form and all his objects are added
to a garbage list that  is freed with idle calls or just before program
termination. Algoritms are recursive because a form can be a child
of another form and so on.

>No it's not. Not always. And neither are standards :-).
>
>Besides, the question is not about diversity, it's just that VDK would
>be better written over Gtk--.
could be true, but the signal dispatching that although is very good did'nt meet
my requirements, but you should wait a little bit before to judge, VDK 0.3 is
coming with a completely new designed dispatching  system.
friendly
Mario Motta
AI Research Group - Rimini
mmotta@guest.net