Re: [gtk-list] Re: DND with CList

Owen Taylor wrote:

> Basicically, DND only currently works on entire widgets.  I'm
> currently working on a rewrite of DND for GTK+-1.2. Until that's
> finished, you'll just have to provide a "Add to Tree" button or
> something.

But DND still works from, for example GtkListItem. GtkTreeItem has
it's own gdk window, doesn't it? And if yes, why it can't be a drop
target?

What I not understand is how to check keyboard flags
( GDK_SHIFT_MASK, for example ) in DND events?
It looks like it is impossible in Gtk+ 1.0.*, but can be very
useful to find this ability in Gtk+ 1.2

Thanks,

Andrew