Re: DND with CList
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Aaron Digulla <digulla wi-pc44 fh-konstanz de>
- Cc: Gtk Mailinglist <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: Re: DND with CList
- Date: 10 Sep 1998 09:15:32 -0400
Aaron Digulla <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm writing a boomark sorter for Netscape bookmarks in Gtk.
> Basically, I show the Bookmark hierarchy on the left in a GtkTree
> and the Bookmarks themselves in a CList on the right. Now I
> want to do the same as in an Explorer on Windows: Click on an
> item in the CList to drag&drop it into a new folder in the Tree.
> How can I do this ?
Basicically, DND only currently works on entire widgets. I'm
currently working on a rewrite of DND for GTK+-1.2. Until that's
finished, you'll just have to provide a "Add to Tree" button or
Sorry not to have a more useful answer,
] [Thread Prev