Re: [gtk-list] QSpinBox

Hello,

> I'm trying to use an entry box and two buttons to implement a
> widget like that of Qt, called QSpinBox: this is an text entry
> with two small buttons at the right side, one above the other,
> with arrows pointing up and down, and which, obviously, increment
> the value of the entry text in one unit.

hope this isn't disappointing for you, but such a widget already
exists in GTK. At least for me in 1.0.6. Don't know when it was
introduced.

Have a look at gtkspinbutton. I haven't worked with it yet and it
seems to completely lack documentation, but its usage seems to be
pretty easy and similar to range-widgets. This is what I've noticed in
the header-files.

Best regards,

Stephan

--
Stephan Krings                                       Freie Universitaet Berlin
AG Kommunikationsserver      Zentraleinrichtung fuer Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)