QSpinBox

Hi all gtk world,

I have just two questions:

I'm trying to use an entry box and two buttons to implement a
widget like that of Qt, called QSpinBox: this is an text entry
with two small buttons at the right side, one above the other,
with arrows pointing up and down, and which, obviously, increment
the value of the entry text in one unit. I have it, but I would
like to have the possibility of increment continuously from one
value to another one, just by pressing and releasing only one
time. I mean, to go from 2 to 5 now I have to click in the "up"
button 3 times, while I would like to let pressed the button till
I reach the right value. Is this very difficult?

And my other quetion is: is there any repository or gtk-guru
developing (just for fun) new gtk widgets? It would be really
nice.

Cheers,

  J C
--
155-"All clear, guys."
	("FAMOUS LAST WORDS", collected by O.Rosenkranz)