Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk & Gnome

"D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon" wrote:

> g@ZandiNi.ml.org wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Tell me if I am the only one experiencing this problem
> > I installed Gtk/Glib 1.1.5 over 1.1.3. Then all of sudden
> > gtk_clist_moveto didn't work. and gtk_clist_set_policy function
> > was gone! (won't even compile. I looked at the gtkclist.h, and
>
> I posted a similar question(s) last week and they passed
> unanswered which is not good as it hinders my developing of
> GTK applications.
>
> I use gtk_clist_set_policy() in my 1.0.5 program but was
> told it wouldn't compile in 1.1 because the function is not
> there. I also indicated that while setting the hscrollbar
> policy to automatic it wouldn't work as expected unless set
> to ALWAYS. The question remains, which function or functions
> replace gtk_clist_set_policy()? I think it is an important
> API function so I don't see why it is gone.
>
>                 Emilio
I have an answer about the gtk_clist_set_policy() :
The scrollbars won't be managed anymore by GtkCList and GtkCTree.
You have to include these widget in a scrollbar window.
I don't have the post with me showing exactly what to do,
but look in the archive, it should be there.

I hope it can help
--
Ronan BOURLIER				phone : +1 (248) 357 0657
Radioss Consulting Corporation		fax   : +1 (248) 357 2962