Gtk & Gnome

Hi,

Tell me if I am the only one experiencing this problem
I installed Gtk/Glib 1.1.5 over 1.1.3. Then all of sudden
gtk_clist_moveto didn't work. and gtk_clist_set_policy function
was gone! (won't even compile. I looked at the gtkclist.h, and
that function wasn't there)
so I uninstalled 1.1.5 and reinstalled 1.1.3. gtk_clist_moveto
worked fine, so did gtk_clist_set_policy.
However, now I try to compile gnome-lib 0.30.1,
it says :

gnome-color-selector.c:186: parse error before `GdkEventDropDataAvailable'
gnome-color-selector.c: In function `color_dropped':
gnome-color-selector.c:188: `data' undeclared (first use this function)

GdkEventDropDataAvailable should be defined according to the gtk
documentation, but when I did rgrep GdkEventDropDataAvailable,
it wasn't declared in any of the .h files that comes with gtk.

Since I am new to this gtk stuff, can someone please
explain to me what's happening here? I'd still like to have gnome
compiled..

Thanx =)

Ji Lee