GtkClist not scrolling

I've got a really annoying problem here. It seems that GtkClist is not
scrolling, neither vertical, nor horizontal. The scrollbars simple don't
appear.

I'm using GTK from CVS, grabbed 2 days ago. I've checked the gtkclist.c
source file, and found that the method gtk_clist_set_policy is nearly
empty. Take a look:

void
gtk_clist_set_policy (GtkCList      *clist,
		      GtkPolicyType  vscrollbar_policy,
		      GtkPolicyType  hscrollbar_policy)
{
  g_return_if_fail (clist != NULL);
  g_return_if_fail (GTK_IS_CLIST (clist));
}

How could I fix this?

--
Ja ne,
   Marcus `Pazu' Brito

Linux: In a world without fences, who needs Gates?