Re: [gtk-list] Best threads package for GTK?

linuxthreads is an implementation of the pthreads standard.  pthreads is
just a POSIX standard and there are many different implementations of it.
linuxthreads is one of the best in my opinion because it uses kernel-level
threading.  gtk+-1.1.x supports a general idea of threading, but I don't
know how far it has progressed lately.