Re: Proposed widget

KC5TJA <kc5tja@topaz.axisinternet.com> writes:

| AmigaOS 3.1 is less than 512K in size (GTK+ seems to be almost a
| megabyte), and includes a complete multitasking, near-real-time OS for
| free.

AmigaOS is silly gambler garbage. It does have at least any memory
protection and I can continue the list of not existing features... But
I really do not want to hurt your nostalgic reminders, so we should
not continue the discussion about the Amiga. Every normal PC has 32 MB
RAM today. Is it really not acceptable to spend 10% for a full featured
widget set?

--
http://www.ping.de/sites/aibon/