Re: [gtk-list] 'Raising' windows

In a previous message, Nimrod Zimerman says:
> Is there a way I could tell a window to raise itself above all other windows
> currently covering it?

  XRaiseWindow(gdk_display,
         GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW(gtkwidget->window));

This is an Xlib call, but since you have to link against Xlib anyway I'm
not sure why it would be a bad thing to do.  I'm not aware of any glib/gdk
calls for doing it, but there may be one.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |            Dance! Dance! Dance!
The Graphics Muse           |    Its hard to be depressed when you're