Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_signal_connect() w/key_press_event (fwd)

In a previous message, Federico Mena Quintero says:
> Yay, a private colormap.  Do you really need such a thing?  Won't the
> GdkColorContext do the job?  At least it would be friendlier to other
> applications.

Well, I kinda grew up with mangling colormaps so thats how I thought things
were supposed to work.  GdkColorContext might be better, I just don't
anything about it.  Suggestions on where to start?
--
Michael J. Hammel           |            Dance! Dance! Dance!
The Graphics Muse           |    Its hard to be depressed when you're