Re: [gtk-list] Re: Windows NT port of GTK+

It's all very well saying that you will port to an MS environment, but
since when have MS environments been totally comlpiant with anything?
Stick to the GPL, as soon as you start messing with VC++ you end up with a
whole new problem of what is going to happen to VC++ in the future. A lot
of people, in fact the great majority of people I know and work with
prefer to use GPL software even if they have to use windoze, and would not
use VC++. Make it compile under VC++ is all very well, but don't make it
rely on it.

--
S.
GM/CS/MU -d+ H+>++ s+: !g p2 au0 !a w+++ v-(---) C++++$ UL++++$ UB+