Re: [gtk-list] Re: Windows NT port of GTK+

> I definately think if your going to port GTK+ it needs to be to a Gnuized
> library environment+compiler like djgpp or gnu-win32!!  We want to make
> porting easier, not do advertizing for some MS product.  I am all for it as

As long as you can provide win32 .DLLs with the gnu-win32 compiler, I'm
happy.  I need GTK to be in DLLs for Win32Forth to work with it... :-)

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net