RE: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with GTK+ .99.8 and Imlib 1.1

On 30-Mar-98 Derek Simkowiak wrote:
>       Actually, the problem was with the tutorial on the GTK+ web
site.
> It says that returning "TRUE" from a delete_event callback will
> cause a
> destroy to be sent out, when--since version .99.6--a "FALSE" will
> cause
> that effect.
>
>       Last time I checked, the tutorial had not been updated.  Who's
> responsible for that?  I'd be happy to do it if no one else wants
> to...

I fixed it yesterday.

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
Let thy maid servant be faithful, strong, and homely.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.