Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with GTK+ .99.8 and Imlib 1.1

> //> was a report that closing window does not work. I discovered the same
> //> behaviour under GTK+ .99.7 and found, that the function attached to
> //> "delete_event" is called, but not with the parameter I have passed to
> //> it in gtk_signal_connect(). I use only "destroy" signal now and it
>
> I've had similar 'problems'. They went away when I discovered that the event I
> was connecting to passed other parameters than I thought it did.

	Actually, the problem was with the tutorial on the GTK+ web site.
It says that returning "TRUE" from a delete_event callback will cause a
destroy to be sent out, when--since version .99.6--a "FALSE" will cause
that effect.

	Last time I checked, the tutorial had not been updated.  Who's
responsible for that?  I'd be happy to do it if no one else wants to...

Derek Simkowiak
dereks@blarg.net