Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with GTK+ .99.8 and Imlib 1.1

//>     I have just erased the message I wanted to reply to.... :-) There
//> was a report that closing window does not work. I discovered the same
//> behaviour under GTK+ .99.7 and found, that the function attached to
//> "delete_event" is called, but not with the parameter I have passed to
//> it in gtk_signal_connect(). I use only "destroy" signal now and it
//> works fine.
//
//	Geezus, this sound like a pretty serious bug: gtk_signal_connect()
//not passing the correct parameters?!  Hmmm... why is this limited to the
//"delete_event" event, then?  Or is it?

I've had similar 'problems'. They went away when I discovered that the event I
was connecting to passed other parameters than I thought it did.
(gtk_signal_connect is not type safe on the function parameter...) Figure out
which parameters delete_event passes, and check to see that you expect that
many in your callback function.

Good luck,

Johannes.
--
The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much.

<insert funny description here>