RE: [gtk-list] Re: Installation Phun

> On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Jason F. wrote:
>
>> > Copy the gtk-config file (from the gtk source) to the gimp
>> > source root!
>>
>> Ok, I did that. I ran ./configure again. I ended up with this:
>> checking for gtk-config... /usr/local/bin/gtk-config
>> checking for GTK - version >= 0.99.7... no
>> configure: error: Test for GTK failed. See the file 'INSTALL' for
>> help.
>>
>> Why doesn't it like me?

Make sure you don't have any previous versions of GTK lying around.

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
Walk softly and carry a megawatt laser.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.