Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_adjustment_set_value seems to not work (0.99.7)

Johannes Keukelaar wrote:
> Perhaps num is out of range for the adjustment? ..._set_value does a CLAMP(
> value, adjustment->lower, adjustment->upper ). Regardless, the "value_changed"
> signal will still be emitted, though, so you should be able to detect that.

Nope, the value is perfectly valid for the range of the scrollbar.
Unless the cast from int->gfloat is somehow not valid on x86. Whoops,
just realized what I did wrong...have to block emission of the
"value_changed" signal.

Thanks!
Nathan