Re: [gtk-list]

Daniel Kertby wrote:

> After that I choose "make" and it starts compiling it. It also works
> out fine and I have som different dirs containing compiled code. (I
> have tried to run the test-files under X and it works)
>
> Now to my problem, were and how do I install the dirs? (gtk,gdk,glib)

AFTER you run make, you have to run it AGAIN with the modifier
"install", and all the required directories should be built for you.

here's the sequence:

	./configure
	make
	make install

Then you need to do the same for GIMP.

:)

--
   Jim Harmon                           The Telephone Connection
jim@telecnnct.com                          Rockville, Maryland