Re: Weird problems with keyboard

>  What libraries are on the Alpha? What OS? Does it work if
>  the program is displayed on something other than Linux/Sparc?

The alpha has stock Red Hat 5.0.  The program works if I run it on the
alpha but display on a Solaris box (with Sun's Xserver).

>  Does testgtk sigsegv if you press a key _inside_ an entry or
>  text widget or just outside?

I just tested it; it does work if I press the key inside a GtkEntry or
GtkText.  Outside them, it crashes.

Owen, I am looking at a ChangeLog entry of yours from February 24.  It
says that key press handling for non-handled keypresses was revised.
Does that give any useful hints?

>  Does it help to compile with --disable-xim?

[reconfigure and make... dum de dum...]

Eek!  I just did this and now it crashes even inside entry widgets :-(

  Quartic