Re: [gtk-list] FAQ/Tutorial and Distribution

> On Mon, Jun 08, 1998 at 02:45:26PM +0200, Juergen A. Erhard wrote:
>
> > Am I the only one who thinks that there should be plain text and/or
> > HTML versions of the FAQ and the tutorial in the distribution?
>
> I have to agree. Reading the .sgml tutorial is somewhat annoying, given I'm
> using 'less' for this task. ;-)
>
> I vote for a plaintext version first, by the way. Or at least, an HTML

Well, you have several options:
1) Install the sgml tools and convert it to your hearts content
2) Get the text version from http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/4299/gtk.html
3) Use the html versions at both the above address and on www.gtk.org

The sgml tools don't allow you to have just one HTML file.

NOTE: The linuxdoc dtd is going to be replaced 'soon' by a 'better' one. Don't ask,
it's nothing to do with me.

Tony