Re: [gtk-list] Re: FAQ/Tutorial and Distribution

gale@daedalus.dra.hmg.gb wrote:
> Well, you have several options:
> 1) Install the sgml tools and convert it to your hearts content
> 2) Get the text version from http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/4299/gtk.html
> 3) Use the html versions at both the above address and on www.gtk.org
>
> The sgml tools don't allow you to have just one HTML file.
>
> NOTE: The linuxdoc dtd is going to be replaced 'soon' by a 'better' one. Don't ask,
> it's nothing to do with me.

 So, what exactly is the point in having SGML, if there isn't anything that
reads it ? Is the idea that it's a format that is easily convertable to
other formats then ? If I could get a GTK based SGML reader, I'd be happy
!  <hint>

Kate

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/