RE: Strange bugs in gtk--0.9.4 (w/ gcc 2.7.2)

Hello Tero!

I have just updated to version 0.9.4 and found 2 strange bugs.
One is a compiler error. At the end of a certain class declaration
it says something like "class too big for virtual function table,
compile all source with -fhuge-objects".

Of course I don't like to compile everything, libg++ included, with that option.

Then I get a segfault related to adding a pixmap to a button or something like
that. At the moment I don't have other details, but maybe this helps.

Happy coding,

Oliver