Re: Strange bugs in gtk--0.9.4 (w/ gcc 2.7.2)

Oliver Freyd <freyd@uni-muenster.de> writes:
> I have just updated to version 0.9.4 and found 2 strange bugs.
> One is a compiler error. At the end of a certain class declaration
> it says something like "class too big for virtual function table,
> compile all source with -fhuge-objects".

huge objects thingy comes from putting too many widgets inside one class...
for now, use pointer to the widget instead inside the class.

> Of course I don't like to compile everything, libg++ included, with that option.
>
> Then I get a segfault related to adding a pixmap to a button or something like
> that. At the moment I don't have other details, but maybe this helps.

stack dump of the sigsegv would help. (gdb ./a.out ; run ; where )

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --