FAQ/Tutorial and Distribution

Am I the only one who thinks that there should be plain text and/or
HTML versions of the FAQ and the tutorial in the distribution?

As a reminder, the rule for .texi files is to put in the compiled
.info files too. (The user should not need any `special' tools... we
can argue weeks on what tools are `special', but I think
SGML->text/HTML converters *are* special).

Anyway,

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard  eMail: jae@laden.ilk.de  phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326