Gnome/Gtk cvs.gimp.org: access denied

Hi,

about 10 days ago my anonymous access to the Gnome/Gtk cvs tree stopped
working.

/home/christof> cd gnome-cvs/
christof/gnome-cvs> ls
CVS                   gcalendar             gnome-utils
DON'T COMPILE HERE\!  gimp                  gnoom
ORBit                 gimp2                 gtk+
aorta                 gnome                 gtk--
atech                 gnome-admin           gtkDPS
balsa                 gnome-common          gtk_tutorial
build                 gnome-core            gwp
checkout              gnome-games           imlib
checkout~             gnome-graphics        mico
cleanup               gnome-guile           protect
config                gnome-libs            unprotect
cvslog                gnome-media           update
dgs                   gnome-network         update_gtk
esound                gnome-objc            update~
christof/gnome-cvs> cvs login
(Logging in to anonymous@cvs.gimp.org)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server cvs.gimp.org rejected
access
christof/gnome-cvs>

What can I do to get access again? Whom to address?

Regards
   Christof