Re: [gtk-list] Re: An application repository on gtk.org??

| > > d3) Mailinglist (if any)
| > > d4) faq (if any)
| > I like these two.
|
| As long as the faq is only in the form of a pointer... theoretically
| it should be on the homepage. I do agree that the subscription address

yes, but not everybody has a homepage (even though they are a dying
species). Therefore it would be great with a link to a place where one
could pick up the faq. (i.e. the location at a sunsite place if the
program only resides there).

--
Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.