RE: [gtk-list] Re: An application repository on gtk.org??

	Sergei wrote:
> Ok then. I'm going to set it up on sunsite. I'll implement this as a
> simple
> browse/search mechanism based on MySQL.
>
> I'm open to suggestions on what features I should put in there.

	At this early stage, I would just make it a flat repository with
1 big list of filenames, associated .lsm files, and a searchable
database based solely on the contents of the .lsm file.

	MySQL would be overkill for this ... just a 'grep -il' on a
collection of .lsm files would do the trick, I should think.

	Where abouts on sunsite should it live ?
	/pub/GTK_apps   or   /pub/Linux/GTK_apps     ???

	thanks for the effort so far ..
	Steve O'Connor