glib questions

G'Day,

I have some questions concerning glib. Your mailing list archives are
off-line at the moment, so I apologise in advance if these questions have
been asked before.

Glib sit at the heart of the Gtk contains a usefull set of typedefs and C
functions. We are considering using Glib as one of the core libraries in
our own GPL'ed projects.

So my questions are :

1)The documentation for glib appears however to be a bit thin on the
ground, is someone working on it?
2) Are gint's the same size as the native int's, or are they a well defined
size (say gint32).
3) Is someone working on a C++ wrapper around glib, like gtk-- is a wrapper
the gtk.
4) A lot of what we will be writting deals with bytes and words. Any chance
of gbyte, gword etc?
5) long long support with ghyper (XDR calls them hyper's)?

Thanks for your time.

--
Paul Matthews