Re: [gtk-list] gtk interface for texinfo

//I was also wondering if there were anybody out the making a
//gtk-interface to texinfo? I want to do this if nobody else is doing
//it...

Well, I have the beginnings of a DVI renderer lying around, based on Don
Knuth's original _uncopyrighted_ code that I'd be willing to release under
(L)GPL. The plan was to develop this into a gtk+ DVI widget. (Not sure what you
mean with a gtk-interface to texinfo.)

//Thanks in advance.
//
//We really need a place were we can register gtk projects so that we
//can join forces instead of inventing the wheel twice...

Absolutely. That is, we need that place. If you want to join forces, that's
fine with me, too. :)

Regards,

Johannes.
--
Oregano, n.: The Italian art of pizza folding

Self-professed nerd of Mathematics and Computer Science.