RE: [gtk-list] An application repository on gtk.org??

On 30-May-98 Sergei Naumov wrote:
> Now, as I am listening the talks on Gtk+ and GNOME on Linux Expo 98
> (there
> is still one more day to go), I was thinkig that the number of
> applications
> that use Gtk+ would grow in the coming months. Wouldn't it be wise
> create some sort of repository on www.gtk.org that would contain
> pointers
> to different applications that use Gtk+?

I'm willing to do this, either automatically, or manually. The web
server would need a slight config change in order to do it using cgi
scripts.

Obviously, I'd prefer to do it automatically :-)

Tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
enhance, v.:
	To tamper with an image, usually to its detriment.

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog