RE: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ Documentation

On 27-Jul-98 Patrick Rogan wrote:
> I don't think anyone's interested in documentation.  I asked "how can
> help write documentation?  Is there a cvs server for documentation?
> Who's in charge of documentation?  You should look at Amulet's
> documentation!" about a month ago, and no one cared enough to reply.
>
>:(

Hi,
as far as I understand, Ian Main (imain@gtk.org) and Tone Gale
(gale@gtk.org) are reponsible for the 'GTK Tutorial', Peter Mattis is
responsible for 'The Gimp Toolkit' and 'The General Drawing Kit' and
last but not least Gregory McLean is responsible for 'GLIB, Useful
routines for C programming'. At least these are the persons that hold
the Copyright to those documents. I couldn't find the email address to
either mr Mattis or mr McLean unfortunately. Those douments can be
found at www.gtk.org.

///Johan

---
| Johan Groth           | jgroth(at)xpress.se                   |
| Kupolen Data          | Johan.Groth(at)ein.ericsson.se        |
| Karlstad, Sweden      |                                       |