Perl GtkCList question

Hello!

I'm writing a program in Perl/Gtk-0.2.2 and have run into a stump.
When using a GtkCList, I am unable to find out what the selection is.
I was expecting a method called selection which returns the selected
rows, similiar to GtkList.

I've look through both the Perl/Gtk xs files and and the gtk-1.0.4
header/source files have have made these observations:

1) in gtk-1.0.4, both gtklist.h and gtkclist.h have a member in the
   structure called selection which is a GList.  The lists seem to be
   maintained in both gtklist.c and gtkclist.c (however gtklist.c has
   better notification on selection changed etc)  From this I conclude
   the problem is not related to the gtk-1.0.4 library.

2) in perl/Gtk-0.2.2, GtkList.xs implements a binding to the GList
   selection by returning an array.  GtkCList.xs does not have such a
   method.  From this I conclude that either I'm totally confused or the
   perl implementation is incomplete.

Is the perl library incomplete in regards to GtkCList?  Is there some
other way in perl to find out the selection of GtkCList?  This is the
first project I've used with gtk/perl so I'm not very familiar with it
yet.  I'm very impressed so far, the performance is good and the API
is nice and the widgets are pretty.  If the Perl/Gtk bindings needs
updating I'll give implementing the selection method a shot, however I
wanted to check and make sure I'm not way off track.

(if replying to me personally, please use bhirt@berkhirt.com)