RE: [gtk-list] I want to join the gtk+ documentation fest too!

On 28-Jul-98 Marin Purgar - PMC wrote:
> Please note that I am from Croatia and lots of documentation
> contributors
> are from non english speaking countries. It would be a good idea to
> have
> someone to review the contributions at least for obvious spelling
> errors.

Yes, for contributions to me for the Tutorial/FAQ, don't worry
if English is not your first language, I always read through all the
submissions to check for grammatical and spelling errors - not that
my grammar or spelling is great.

tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
Lawful Dungeon Master -- and they're MY laws!

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog