glibconfig.h Not found

Hello:       I present/display a problem to You of but the simple thing but that is giving many headaches me.

When compiling a simple program of test for Gtk, me dá the following error:

Error: glib.h:22: glibconfig.h: No such file or Directory.

the file glibconfig.h I have it installed in / usr/local/glib/include/glibconfig.h.

is correct this installation?
if it is well so that it does not work?
and if he is bad, where would have to be this file?

Thank you very much.