RE: [gtk-list] glibconfig.h Not found

On 23-Jul-98 Victor Moya wrote:
> When compiling a simple program of test for Gtk, me dá the
> following error:
>
> Error: glib.h:22: glibconfig.h: No such file or Directory.
>
> the file glibconfig.h I have it installed in /
> usr/local/glib/include/glibconfig.h.

Type the command:
gtk-config --cflags

The result should include the path to this include file. The correct
way to compile a gtk program is to use this command to generate the
command line options to the compiler, such as:

gcc `gtk-config --cflags` `gtk-config --libs` helloworld.c -o
helloworld

(make sure you use ` and not ')

If gtk-config doesn't have the correct path information, then there
is something wrong with your gtk installation.

tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that
will always be useful and which never will grow dim or doubtful.
		-- Mark Twain

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog