Re: [gtk-list] glibconfig.h Not found

//Error: glib.h:22: glibconfig.h: No such file or Directory.
//
//the file glibconfig.h I have it installed in
///usr/local/glib/include/glibconfig.h.
//
//is correct this installation?
//if it is well so that it does not work?
//and if he is bad, where would have to be this file?

I do believe that this file should be in /usr/local/lib/glib/include (note the
extra /lib/ there). How did you install gtk?

//Thank you very much.

You're welcome.

Johannes.
--
"You'll take it on all your self; Remember, misery loves company" - Metallica

How do I connect to that real-life thing I keep hearing about?