Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk(gnome?) / kde interoperability

On Sun 12 Jul 1998, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> my view on the kde good will is more on the assimilating side
> "yes we would like to kize all gnome apps"

no. kde people have no worse feelings about gnome, than gnome people have
about kde. no need to make one side the bad guy.

> not really things work together ...

everyone whines "they don't work together", but nobody changes that.
bad situation.

you can make things work together. but if you don't spend time on that,
why should other people do so ?

andreas