Re: [gtk-list] Re: Changing the font

Hi

I actually have found something similar, but I didn't use a reference
to the style. I just used

 GdkStyle * style = gtk_widget_get_style(widget)

 and then set style->fg[GTK_NORMAL_STATE] = *color

 (color previously allocated the same you did)

and put it back with:

 gtk_widget_set_style(widget, style);

The problem was nearly all widget suddenly had the same new foreground
color, including the one I wanted to change ;-(.

>ForeGround Color :

The foreground color in a clist can be set with gtk_clist_set_foreground
on a per row basis.

Ciao Christoph   (grover@hottemax.uni-muenster.de)
  finger grover@hottemax.uni-muenster.de for PGP public key
  http://hottemax.uni-muenster.de/~grover/index.html
  A large number of installed systems work by fiat.
  That is, they work by being declared to work.
  -- Anatol Holt