Blocking Dialog and Button listening to right,left mouse

Hi Everybody.

I want to be able to popup a dialog which asks the user for 1 out of 3
options, but the MainWindow should not be usable at that time and
- most importantly - the execution of the program waits for the user to
select one of the options. The dialog then returns a number (or something
similar) to the calling function and there is a switch statement
which selects the appropriate handling code.

So I want a kind of blocking dialog, which enforces the user to act and
which doesn't call signal handlers, but instead just returns the user made
selection.

Is this possible with gtk ?

Also I would like to try and make the Normal Button widget listen to
the left and middle mouse buttons.

Ciao Christoph   (grover@hottemax.uni-muenster.de)
  finger grover@hottemax.uni-muenster.de for PGP public key
  http://hottemax.uni-muenster.de/~grover/index.html
  A large number of installed systems work by fiat.
  That is, they work by being declared to work.
  -- Anatol Holt