Re: [gtk-list] Changing the font

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Patrick Rogan wrote:

> Is there any documentation on changing the font in widgets such as the
> clist widget?  It looks like this is tied into the style object, but
> there seems to be no documentation about that, either.
>
>:(
>
> Also, I'm surprised to see that the font selection dialog fron the gimp
> isn't found in gtk. Could this be done in the future?

the devel gtk has damon chaplin's gtkfontsel widget which is preferred by
most over the one in gimp. it'll definitely be the one in gtk 1.1/1.2, but
if gtk 1.0 gets a font selector at all, that'll be it. it can be found at
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~damon/fontsel/index.html
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |