Re: [gtk-list] French translation of tutorial and FAQ

On Jan 29,  7:17pm, Patrice Fortier wrote:

> jaco@mail.dot.fr

	It's dotcom , but I think it's better to contact kheops directly.
	kheops@linux-kheops.com

> I don't know if he reads the gtk-list so I post the news.
> We can expect a french version of the tutorial in a couple of
> months (maybe even less). This is a good news (Our favorite
> Biologist Francois will be happy :)).

I will try to help in this project, but... Do you have 48hours days ;-)...

						Francois.

--
Francois Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France