Re: [gtk-list] French translation of tutorial and FAQ

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Patrice Fortier wrote:
> I post this message to announce that the company which made the
> french version of the redhat 5 (Logiciels du Soleil) decided
> to start the translation of the gtk documentations (the tutorial
> and the FAQ - are they different? :)).

Yes, they are different and the FAQ are obsolete..
in this moment the new maintainer are works to fuse tutorial and GTK in 1
text...
However I'm the coordinator of the italian version and I think that
uniform all translation are good, so :
1)Widget do not must to be translate so the reader can understand what
GtkWidget is..
2)The comment of /* */ are to translate...
3)If U want U can get the Italian translation like a guide..

bye...

Morelli 'ZioBudda' Davide Michel - Member of Pluto Linux User Group
ziobudda@chiara.dei.unipd.it - http://www.dau.ing.univaq.it/~ziobudda/
Linux Problem? Ask to linux@media.dsi.unimi.it
"E che la scimmia sia con te in ogni posto e in ogni momento." (ZioBudda)