RE: [gtk-list] Re: French translation of tutorial and FAQ

On 30-Jan-98 Zio Budda wrote:
> Yes, they are different and the FAQ are obsolete..

No, the FAQ is not obsolete. We are currently working to restructure
it and bring it up to date and more like a traditional FAQ. The
changes are taking place on the version in CVS, but this hasn't been
reflected onto the Web version yet. This should happen soon.

> in this moment the new maintainer are works to fuse tutorial and
> GTK in 1
> text...

(I guess you meant FAQ not GTK)

That isn't going to happen either, AFAIC. The FAQ and the Tutorial
fulfil two significantly different roles.

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@minotaur.dra.hmg.gb>
no maintenance:

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.