[gtk-list] French translation of tutorial and FAQ

I post this message to announce that the company which made the
french version of the redhat 5 (Logiciels du Soleil) decided
to start the translation of the gtk documentations (the tutorial
and the FAQ - are they different? :)).
So, if you're french and you were wondering if you could translate
this stuff, you can get in touch with the guy who's doing the job:

jaco@mail.dot.fr

I don't know if he reads the gtk-list so I post the news.
We can expect a french version of the tutorial in a couple of
months (maybe even less). This is a good news (Our favorite
Biologist Francois will be happy :)).

Patrice.