Re: [gtk-list] Re: Fileselection comments

On Jan 28, 10:01am, Shawn T. Amundson wrote:

> This depends if we add a filter.  Please reference this as to what
> my ideas for filesel are:
>
> http://www.gimp.org/~amundson/proto/filesel-2.gif

	And a default filter can be added in the selection list (where "all
files" is written, don't know how you call such button). Then, if this is
configurable (both adding a filter to this "menu" and also making it the
default when the window pops up) and if we can choose not to show all the
buttons (for a load file window, I think this will be confusing for the user to
see "create dir", but for a save file one, this is a pretty good feature).

						Great ideas!

							Francois.
P.S.: Will the info button be the "tip" button?

--
Francois Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France