Re: [gtk-list][NOISE] ANNOUNCE: gtk-app-devel-list

On Jan 28,  5:14pm, Shawn T. Amundson wrote:

> Ok, thanks to Red Hat for hosting it alongside the regular list:
>
> gtk-app-devel-list@redhat.com
>
> To subscribe, send "subscribe" in the subject to:
> gtk-app-devel-list-request@redhat.com

	You know what? Like some people, I didn't like some RedHat stuff, but,
recently, as a french doc translator, I received the french RedHat5.0, which is
pretty cool (really, I like it). And, now, they host this list. Muuuuuuu, I
think I will turn into a RedHat addict ;-).

						Really thanks ;-).

							Francois (happy).

--
Francois Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France