Re: Announce: GtkImreg-0.0.6

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Juhana K Kouhia wrote:

> How the selection works? It should be possible to re-adjust the selection.
> If you have a rectangle selection there (for example), should it be
> possible to re-adjust the selection by dragging the edges -- it is not
> enough if dragging is possible only from verticies.
Try the middle mouse button.  This returns to the initial state.

> In latest Gimp I have (0.99.16) the crop tool and the rectangle selection
> tool are working just the wrong way and leads to problems.
If you think that this is the latest Gimp you are not well informed.
There is at least Gimp 1.0.2, may be higher.

By the way I hope to get GtkImreg included in Gimp because I'm missing
the possibility of selecting the region by typing in the borders in
pixel coordinates.

Kind regards

        Andreas.