itemfactory question.

I have a popup menu that has the name of an object the
user creates in it. If this item has an '_' character
in it I get a segfault.

I am using gtk-- and where it is failing is where it calls

  gtk_item_factory_get_widget(gtkobj(),path.c_str());

gtkobj() is the item factory widget and path.c_str() resolves
to "/rename 'macr_ b untitled'" in this case.

I cannot find any information about GtkItemFactory in the gtk
documentation or in the gtk tutorial.

Is this a feature or a bug?

Is there any way to put the  underscore in the menu?

Are there any other characters the user might type in
that I should watch for?

thanks,
Todd.

   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |
   | MS OE70                                                    |
   | 6300 Bridgepoint Parkway Building #3                       |
   | Austin, Texas 78730                                        |